Every email client has its own features and benefits and as the technology improves more features are added to enhance productivity. AT&T is one such email service which is known for its amazing traits. The security features involved in this email client are there to safeguard and protect your emails as well as other data. Even after offering that much, you still might encounter certain issues with AT&T. One such problem is when you accidentally delete any of your AT&T emails and don’t know how to recover or restore it. At that point of time, you can contact AT&T phone number to obtain some technical help for the same.
Whenever you delete a message from any of your email accounts, it goes directly into the trash folder. From the trash folder, it becomes very easy to recover old deleted emails but only up to a certain time limit. After the deleted email gets deleted from the trash folder as well, it becomes difficult to recover them at that point of time.
It can be a complex task to restore the deleted emails of AT&T. There are few things which you should keep in mind if you want to restore accidentally deleted emails of AT&T email account:
- You can only restore emails of the past seven days.
- The recovered emails will appear in the same folder where they were present before their deletion.
- Don’t forget to check the trash folder to look for the deleted emails.
In order to recover the deleted emails of AT&T email account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your AT&T email account using your username and password.
- Go to the folder named ‘Trash’ of your account.
- Check for the deleted emails in the trash folder and if the required email is there click on it and choose ‘Restore’ to the Inbox folder.
- A deleted email in the Trash folder can only be recovered within 15 days of deletion and not after that.
If the emails have been deleted from the trash folder as well, this can be a serious issue. In this case, you are required to follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your AT&T email account first and go to the ‘Missing email support page’.
- At that page, there will be an online form which you have to fill. In the form, you have to describe the problem briefly and the time you noticed that the required emails are missing.
- Fill the form and submit it and then wait for the response.
All this can be done to recover the deleted emails of your AT&T account. In case you need any other help regarding your AT&T account, calling at AT&T customer service number is advisable. Here the tech experts will suggest you different ways to resolve a particular issue with AT&T mail. Some of the issues are complicated and need technical involvement by the professionals. Here we only have well-qualified, experienced and certified technicians who are best at offering tech support service to the AT&T users.